The DLPP series melt blown filter element is made of pure polypropylene ultrafine fibers by thermal fusion entanglement, without using any chemical adhesives. The fibers are randomly bonded in space to form a three-dimensional microporous structure. The cloth integrates surface, depth, and fine filtration. The deep filter structure with gradual pore size outside and dense inside has strong dirt holding capacity. According to the different production processes, it can be divided into five appearances: smooth/hair/orange peel/fine lines/cut grooves, which can be selected according to actual use conditions, mainly used for particles Interception, clarification filtration, security filtration, with good permeability, is a relatively economical pre-filter.
• Smooth surface (DLPP): Smooth surface, no fiber shedding, gradient gradient aperture (basic type)
• Groove (DG): Surface cut groove, increase effective filtration area, large flux, high dirt holding capacity
• Fine lines (MG): internal fibers are tight, with a retention rate of up to 99%
• Orange peel (H): fine and compact, high mechanical strength, high pressure resistance, no shedding
• Fuzzy surface (P): Polypropylene fiber with tangled filaments on the surface, no shedding, super high dirt holding capacity
• RO reverse osmosis system, security filtration
• Domestic drinking water filtration
• Industrial water, electroplating solution filtration
• Chemical raw materials, organic solvent filtration
• Acid-base liquid filtration in industrial and chemical manufacturing processes
• The filter elements are produced in 100,000 grade clean environment
• Strictly implement THE ISO9001:2015 quality management system
• All filter core materials and components are made of FDA-certified materials
Company Name: Shenzhen Infinipure Technology Co., Ltd
Factory Add: #forth Building, DingHao Industrial Area, QiuChang Town, HuiYang District, HuiZhou City, Guangdong Provice , China.